Chad Kenyon Bio
Los Angeles • New York City • Latin America
- Born and raised in Illinois, Chad Kenyon moved to Madrid, Spain where his childhood fascination with hair color quickly turned into a bustling career.
- After 16 years in Spain, he returned to the US and headed to California, joining the elite team of colorists at Christophe Beverly Hills. It was here that he mastered the art of Balayage under the tutelage of Christophe himself.
Point Of View
- Healthy hair is, and always has been, his number one priority. Upon consultation, Chad makes sure that all of his clients are clear on this fact and understand that they may have to take an unexpected journey in order to achieve the color best suited for them and their hair.
- His meticulous approach and the extreme care he takes when treating tresses has made him a highly trusted and well-respected force in the industry.
Fans + Celebrity Clients
- Chad’s unparalleled ability to create customized hair color that enhances his clients’ natural beauty draws in celebrities such as Elizabeth Moss, Carla Gugino, Abigail Spencer, Rachel Keller and Rowan Blanchard.
- It’s not only A-listers whose admiration he’s garnered. Leading publications such as Vogue, Refinery29 and Allure among others, have lauded Chad’s talent.
- Chad regularly receives his hair color clients in Los Angeles, New York, Latin America, and globally upon request. He can be found in Los Angeles at Ramirez Tran Salon, phone: 310.724.8167 and for NYC and International Bookings: [email protected] Chad visits top salons across the globe treating his clients, sharing his secrets and teaching his renowned techniques.
- In 2014, Chad joined forces with Olaplex and continues to serve Olaplex Brand Ambassador. His dedication to hair color education can be viewed in the Olaplex Educational Videos on the Olaplex app and Olaplex.com